I’m Sick of Killing Time
*a note to self for next year resolution
2013 is finally over! For me, personally, it was one of the most notable year of my life. It was a year fulfilled with events worth mentioned in my history of living as Ratta Bill Abaggi. It’s a huge step forward, despite all those heartbreaks I don’t wanna mention ha! Hope the joy don’t stop here, hope I’m stepping over a stair not a platform, 2014 will be even better and we all know that!
Let’s stop and stay with me for a moment, while I’m reminiscing to proof you my words. Well maybe it’s not that fascinating, but come on, it’s my blog after all!
1. Me and my sister finally teamed up and founded Bear House Magazine. (Jan)
2. I launched an online mixtape exhibition titled Love and Play (Feb)
3. Commissioned by the local biggest high school competition to design stuff (May - Dec)
4. Judging for a graffiti/mural competition in one high school competition in town (May)
5. Did a live painting show in one high school event in town (June)
6. A trip, oops, an art trip to Jogja (July)
7. Held an exhibition which I also became my first exhibition called Lunch Time (September) BEST MOMENT OF THE YEAR!!!
8. For after 4 years, I finally be in a band again (November)
I think that was the nomination, there’re still pretty much left unlisted but I think that was enough to represent my year. However, there still a lot of time wasted anywhere, I could’ve done so much better than this. Therefore I made this artwork to tell myself so, stop killing time. Here I also want to mention My Bloody Valentine’s MBV and Pandai Besi’s Daur, Baur for being my favorite album this year. Well, reminiscing like this kinda take pain in the ass, but… I’m delighted after all, I’m happy. So thanks everyone who being a part of it, 2014 here we come!